- My most recent project is translating a graphic novel idea I've had for a very long time into a written novel -- JERICHO. It's about a bitter and guilt-ridden girl named Terrasel living in Jericho, a quarantined city suffering from an incurable disease known as "timesickness." A more complete summary will be given later, but part of my planning process always includes creating some sort of a soundtrack based on the story to give me something to listen to get in the mood. As you can see, it's heavy My Chemical Romance-based. The additional notes next to the songs are on a "take as you will" basis.
- 1. Planetary (GO!) - MCR: Opening/Ter's Memory
- 2. World Spins Madly On - The Weepies: The Grey Morning
- 3. Bulletproof Heart - MCR: Jasper's Theme
- 4. I Don't Love You - MCR: The Ride Home
- 5. Mama - MCR: The Hospital
- 6. 9 Crimes - Daniel Rice: Bishop's Theme
- 7. Cancer - MCR: Ter Loses Knyght
- 8. Party Poison - MCR: Ter's Theme
- 9. The Sharpest Lives - MCR: Kid Sister's Theme
- 10. Where is My Mind? - Yoav/Emily Browning: Jeannette's Story
- 11. S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - MCR: Copper Cosmonaut's Theme
- 12. SING - MCR: Her Arugment
- 13. Fix You - Coldplay: Bishop & Cosmonaut (Jared & Ella)
- 14. Disenchanted - MCR: The End.
- 15. This is Letting Go - Rise Against: JERICHO Theme
(rehash of something i told a friend few weeks back)
my first two rules of drawing are absolute and can never ever ever be broken or you will lose your drawing privileges forever. i write them on the first page of every new sketchbook i get so the fear keeps my wits sharp:
- have fun.
- when it stops being fun, go for a walk.
the rest are thankfully more lenient and less likely to make you cry in despair.
S-so rushed but done! now to fake a 100pg folio of “planning” orz